How do I start a new child support case?

All new cases are started by filing the proper petition with the County Clerk. The Friend of the Court does not provide forms to start a new case. We suggest that you contact an attorney for assistance. You may also call DHHS at 866-540-0008.

Show All Answers

1. How do I start a new divorce case?
2. How do I start a new child support case?
3. What are the 29th Circuit Court Parenting Time Guidelines and how do they apply to my case?
4. How do I change an existing order?
5. What happens if a parent does not pay child support as ordered?
6. Can I deny parenting time if the other parent is not paying child support as ordered?
7. What if I am ordered to pay support based on my income from work, but I get laid off from my job?
8. What can I do if the other parent violates the custody or parenting time order?
9. Is there a specific age when my child can decide where he/she wants to live?