Passport Renewal Applications
AT THIS TIME, WE ARE PROCESSING PASSPORT APPLICATIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE SEE OUR MAIN PASSPORT PAGE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Passport Processing Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. and
1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
(Closed noon - 1 p.m.)
Renewal OptionsIMPORTANT NOTE: If your passport is eligible for renewal, you are not able to do so online by paying a fee. There are websites that lead you to believe you are renewing online by paying a fee. Please know that if you do so, it is only taking you to the webpage to fill out the application. This can be done without paying a fee. Here is the link to the renewal application.
Answer YES to all of these questions to determine if you are able to use a renewal form and submit your renewal application on your own
- Can I submit my most recent U.S. Passport?
- Was I at least 16 when my most recent U.S. Passport was issued?
- Was my most recent U.S. Passport issued less than 15 years ago?
- Do I use the same name as on my most recent U.S. Passport?
- Have I had my name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect my name change?
Name ChangesIf your name has changed due to a legal name change or marriage, please contact the Register of Deeds Office for further information. Name changes that occur within 1 year of issuance of the passport can be changed with no fee. Name changes on passports more than 1 year after issuance of the passport require the application fee. Additional information may be found on the Change Name page.
ApplicationsRenewal applications may be obtained from the County Register of Deeds Office, the County Clerk's Office or downloaded from Renew Passport page.
What to Submit
- Most recent passport that was issued less than 15 years ago.
- Certified marriage license or certified court order of name change, if applicable.
- Check for $130 payable to the "U.S. Department of State" (If requesting expedite service, send a total of $190).
- Passport quality photo.