1. Why am I a witness? I didn't see the crime occur.
2. What if someone threatens me?
3. What if the defense attorney contacts me?
4. Do I have to testify in front of the defendant?
5. Who will be with me in court?
6. How long will I be at court?
7. How many times will I have to appear in court?
8. What if my employer won't let me come to court?
9. I was subpoenaed by the defendant, not the prosecutor. Does this change anything?
10. What if I need an interpreter?
11. Can I get witness fees whether or not I attend on the date stated in the subpoena? What if I can't attend on the date stated in the subpoena?
12. Does the Prosecuting Attorney's office pay my witness fee? Am I paid in cash?
13. How do I know if my case has been "called off"?