- $10.00 Filing Fee
- $3.00 Notarization Fee, if notarized in County Clerk's office
- Payment can be made by cash, check or money order payable to Clinton County Clerk.
- Certificate of Assumed Name is valid for 5 years.
- Application for a DBA may be made by mail or in person. Signatures must be notarized at time of signing.
- To complete a form online, click the appropriate form below.
New DBA DBA Renewal DBA Dissolution
To register a business name as a corporation, limited partnership or limited liability company, contact Corporation, Securities and Land Development Bureau of the Michigan Department of Consumer and Industry Services at (517) 241-6470 for name availability and appropriate forms.